If you want the best, this is it! RED-i BORESIGHTERS- renowned by militaries, police forces,riflemen, hunters and sport shooters all over the world. Precision machined and factory aligned laser boresights. dveloped and painstakingly manufactured by a master toolmaker. Now you set your rifle scopes crosshairs without the noise, costs, time and bother of using copiuous amounts of live ammunition. Save your ammo, buy a RED-i Laser Boresighter.
The idea of Red-i-Laser Boresighter began in 1995 while building extremely big calibre guns. The rifles had to be zeroed, and the only way was by using live ammunition. This became very time consuming and very expensive. The idea of a chambered boresighter came up in order to save time, ammunition and money. The first Red-i-Laser Boresighter was built for a 500 Jeffrey.
Within a year the idea of a chambered boresighter was patented. This was only the beginning of a revolutionary process to align the internal laser and the external dimensions of the cartridge first time.
This is also the sole reason why only Red-i-Laser Boresighters give you a repeatable and reliable reference every time. The idea to the International market late 1998. In the following years several International shows were attended, with great success.
The manufacturer's knowledgeable staff has over 40 years of combined experience regarding rifles, hunting and in the precision manufacturing and custom-designing field, together with a desire to satisfy their customer needs; whether large or small.
1. Insert Red-i into the magazine or place directly into the barrel chamber by hand.
2. Carefully close the rifle bolt at which time a laser beam will emit through the barrel. Note: do not force the bolt.
3. Point the rifle at a surface ±25M. (Note that a shaded surface or fluorescent surface should be chosen if carrying out this exercise in strong sunlight in order to enhance the visibility of the laser dot.)
4. Memorize the position of the laser ‘dot’ in relation to the ‘cross hair’ of the telescope. (The marksmen will always know that if the red ‘dot’ is in that exact position as memorised, the rifle is zeroed at the required shooting distance.
5. Extract the Red-i device from the chamber exercising extreme care not to allow the device to fall onto hard surfaces. The Red-i is an optical instrument and must be handled with care.
6. Replace device into the belt pouch provided or original package case.
RED-i-LASER BORESIGHTERS are manufactured to the highest quality and specifications as specified by C.I.P. and S.A.A.M.I. specifications. This ensures the possibility of feeding out of the magazine as a normal round, and perfect fitment in the chamber for 100% repeatability Calibres Available: 1) All popular rifle calibres from 0.177 REM to 700 H&H NE 2) All popular pistol and revolver calibres from 9mmP